Friday, May 16, 2008

UPDATE

Did your mother ever tell you, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."? Well, mine did. That's why I skipped yesterday and don't have much to say tonight. Don't get me wrong, I see blessings around me everyday, but until I can turn my attitude around and gain a new perspective, I'm going to be on blog hiatus. It may not be a good trait, but stress causes me to shut down and turn inward. For several good reasons, my trust in friendships has been shattered and I need to work through that and put some pieces back together.
I apologize for the negativity, I'm just human and not all of life is peachy. Life, does however, teach us lessons along the way, and I try to pay attention to what it tells me. I will say though that I'm pretty tired of learning the hard way.
Cya,
Kacy

No comments: