Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Treading Water

When will Friday be here? I need a weekend to regroup. The devil posessed Savannah last night in her sleep and so when I woke her up this a.m. it quickly turned into a scene from "The Exorcist". I chased my tail all day at work and missed all the afternoon fun with Dalton. I'm down on my "mommy skills" right now. I'm having a hard time finding the balance. School is almost out and hopefully things will get better. Mom was here to have all of the fun with Dalton and I'm blessed that she can do that, but I can't help but be jealous.
Project 125...oh yeah, I can say that's going well. I'm seeing light at the end of that tunnel and actually wore a pair of pants out of the closet today.
I'm out. Six a.m. seems to come sooner and sooner everyday.
Hug those babies!
Cya,
Kacy

No comments: