Sunday, May 4, 2008

SUNDAY NITE ALREADY!

It's about 9 o'clock Sunday night and I'm just sitting down again. Wow, this weekend flew by. I still haven't gotten the pics of my beautiful girls up here. Maybe tomorrow....
Yesterday, when I got off the computer, I realized I was exhausted. I went and layed down and in no time was ASLEEP. I never do that in the middle of a pretty afternoon. I was out! Then Jeff came to wake me up because the brickers were here to do the flower beds. I told him to leave me alone and let me sleep. He already knew what I wanted. A little while later my mom came to get me and said she (and Jeff) were afraid the flower beds were too big. So I drug myself out of bed to go see and they were perfect. They are big alright, but so is this house. I love them and spent all morning out weeding them today and only got about half finished.

Well, yesterday when I got up, my right eye didn't open all the way. The rest of the day, I told myself it was just swollen. Well today, it's worse. Apparently the Bells Palsy is back. Stress is one of the biggest causes and I guess to say I've had a little would probably be an understatement. That sent me right on over the edge again this a.m. and I cried again. That seems to be a common thing for me here lately.

We went to a good friends birthday party this afternoon. There were tons of kids and we had a good time. Then we had to get home because it was my mother-in-law's birthday too. We had a little party for her and the kids went swimming. I couldn't believe it. They swam for about an hour. That water was COLD. They were worn out though. We didn't get any complaints tonight at bedtime.

I've got some pictures and will try to get them on here sometime this week.

I'm taking myself to bed early tonight. I've only got one eye anyway. Have a great week!

Hug your babies and share your love.
Cya,
Kacy

No comments: