Thursday, May 8, 2008

Looking For Some Positive

Well, if you have something positive, please share it with me. I have had several people comment on my blog lately through my email address. I realized tonight that folks couldn't leave a comment on my blog itself so I think I fixed it. Somebody try it for me.

Today was trying. I made it through the day and managed to keep some sense of humor, but I am in bed typing this and worn out, not physically but mentally. I'm still in the dark about the outcome of this chaos. Everyday, it seems to go a step further. I held back the tears today but once I was really close to losing it. I'm a tough chick, but gees I'm kinda thinking the Man upstairs has my identity confused with someone else right now. I've been told that He doesn't give us more than we can handle, I keep telling Him I've had enough.

I came home tonight to a pool full of kids again. As I'm typing this, they are all outside on 4 wheelers, golf carts and scooters. What ever happened to the good ole bicycle? I took a picture of the kids in the pool when I got home, but I left the camera in the hearth room and the Notorious B.I.G. is too tired to go get it (yes, I am referring to myself).

A little update on Project 125...Not going so well. I don't know how to diet. I was just cleared to exercise again this week but honestly, don't feel ready. I still have quite a bit of soreness and just don't want to take any chances. I've cut back on what I eat and I have lost some weight but my pants still don't fit. I guess I have about 4 pair that do now. The rest, the hips say no! I watched Savannah's gymnastics lesson yesterday and wanted to get out there with her so badly I could hardly stand it. She's got a really bad case of the fear fairy again. I don't know why. She's doing great and her coach keeps telling her, he's done all he can do. Now it's up to her to throw it. She's been taking 9 weeks tests all week. Dalton has the MCT's next week. They have been reviewing all week and getting tickets for answering questions correctly. The person with the most tickets wins a prize at the end of the day. Dalton won Monday and today. I thought that was pretty good considering at home we have to literally beat him to do any work. He likes to make his teacher proud of him. He thinks she's kinda hot.

That's about all of the excitement I have for the day I think. Thanks for hanging with me even though I was in a bad mood yesterday. I guess it happens to everyone from time to time. I just try to be real.

Have a great night, hug your babies and share your love. (I'm finding mine again.)

Cya,

Kacy

P.S. I don't usually mention names on here of friends or anyone other than my husband or my kids but tonight I'm going to and seek forgiveness later. My dear friend and co-worker, Lelania, is having a very difficult time right now and I am asking all of my friends to pray for her. She is an only child and her mother is battling colon cancer. She is currently in the hospital for pain management and diagnostics as well as hydration and nutrition. Lelania's husband travels often and she has 3 marvelous children plus she keeps up with me all day everyday and tries to keep me straight. It is really wearing on her. Please pray for strength for her family and healing for her mother. I love her and her family as if they were my own.

No comments: