Monday, May 12, 2008

EARLY MONDAY

I'm doing this early tonight. I've got a busy night tonight and I don't need anymore guilt in my life. Savannah has cheerleading practice from 5:30 to 7:30 and Dalton has the MCT's starting tomorrow. He informed me this afternoon, that I should really let his little friend from school come over to play for awhile because he wouldn't be having any fun once the testing begins. How can you say no? I personally think it stinks they have to take these tests the week before school gets out, but I guess that's why I don't get to make the rules.

A couple of updates, I've been studying ALL day. That's a good thing. I'm gonna keep at it.

Bunny's ears are still not good. Savannah was an absolute wreck Saturday night. I did the best I could do. I put Neosporin on Bunny's ears and Band-Aids. That's working for now. She just doesn't know what we should do about it. She said the Doll Hospital is out of the question. She will not part with Bunny. So unless I'm going to pack her up and ship her off too (which isn't a bad idea) that is not an option. She doesn't want new ears made because then that wouldn't be Bunny. She is considering a patch on each ear, but for now the Band-Aids are doing the trick. Aren't Band-Aids awesome when you have kids? I don't leave home without them! They can fix anything, including boredom.

Thanks to my dietitian cousin, Ashley, we are entering a new level of Project 125 tomorrow. That's part of why I'm busy tonight. I have a lot of preparation to do. I'm not gonna be in a very good mood for the next two weeks, but hopefully at the end of that time my clothes will fit. Jeff thinks I've totally lost my mind and maybe I have, but this morning I layed in my closet floor and cried. I'm not sure, but I think that's rock bottom (no pun intended). Anyway, once I drug myself up and found something that would fit Notorious B.I.G. I called Ashley. She told me how to do it and let me tell you it's gonna stink! but I'm finally ready. So, after a trip to the Wholesale Nutrition store, and the grocery store (in just a little bit) and my running shoes back on, I'm getting rid of this FAT. I haven't run since the St. Jude marathon. I don't know that I've ever mentioned doing that this past year. I gave up running afterwards. I lost my big toe toenail on my right foot!! That's just nasty. I'll fundraise all day long, but I'm not giving up my toenails. It's about half way back now. I'm gonna have to do some running for the Project but not more than about 4 miles a day.

Keep those prayers coming for Lelania and her family.

I'll try to get a picture of Bunny on here shortly.
Hug your babies extra tight and share your love.
Cya,
Kacy

As promised earlier, here is poor Bunny.




No comments: