Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday But Not Quite Paradise

I made it and it has ended well. Today, I was able to focus on selling and work and my agency and my employees. I am very thankful for my business and feel privileged to do a job that helps people with their lives. I've been upset this week and questioned what I was doing, but I realized that I love what I am doing. I love the flexibility it allows me and it is such a wonderful fit for me.

Of course, even better than work is coming home. I never know what I'm coming home to. Jeff gets off of work at 2:30 everyday so he picks the children up from school. Well, I don't get off until 5:30 so by the time I get home they have had plenty of time to get into some trouble. Today there were 5 kids here and they were in the heat of a water balloon battle. Somehow I got caught up in it. They didn't care about getting wet because they were already in bathing suits and in and out of the pool.
We are really working on Izzy trying to teach her that she doesn't have to save everyone that gets in the pool. She is doing well with the kids so far. The true test will be when I get in. If it's not raining in the morning, mom and I are thinking about it. I burn so badly, I won't be able to stay out long, but I'd like to get some sun.
Here are the kiddos swimming....
From left to right, that is Savy G, Big Gabe, Heavy D, and Erik. Gabe lives down at the end of the cove when he isn't here. He's a great kid and Dalton has a really good time with him. We have really just met Erik in the last week or so. His family lives in the neighborhood, but his aunt and uncle live two houses down from us and they are customers of mine. I really like them and Erik is a good kid too.


This is Gabe. He's a great kid. Dalton really likes him and he seems to keep Dalton in line. He lives down at the end of the cove and they play outside all of the time. They ride the bus home from school too. He's a sweet heart and his parents are great too.


Here is Miss Priss. She has had a long busy day today. She had a field trip today and then her daddy checked her and her best friend Riley out of school. I met them for lunch at Abners and then they came home and got in the pool. She is really a brat when she has friends over. Jeff just left with the girls on the golf cart to take Riley home. She just lives a few streets over.
I've got to come up with some sort of organization scheme around here. I'm feeling like I can't keep up. Jeff is working tomorrow. The babies are coming down and we have two birthday parties to go to. I'm tired just thinking about it.
Enjoy your weekend. Hug your babies and share your love. Don't forget your prayers or your "3 spots".
Cya,
Kacy

No comments: