Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Holy Smoke Did You See American Idol?

I just really don't understand all of this blog stuff. Maybe someday I'll be good at it. It wouldn't let me edit the one I did earlier today. That taught me two things...1. I need to learn more about editing and 2. I need to not post early in the day just because I'm frustrated.
OK, AMERICAN IDOL......What's up? America actually got the vote right this time and sent Jason home. I was so proud. Now I'm so torn. AND, did you see that Bo Bice. Daughtry is my all time favorite Idol contestant but I will admit, I had a torrid mental love affair with Bo Bice. When his girlfriend turned up pregnant, I thought he did that to me on purpose. I have since recovered but will admit to owning all of his cd's, a signed t-shirt and I've seen him live 3 times and had my picture taken with him. Yes, I do believe the word psycho comes to mind. I know he still wants me but that girlfriend of his just keeps popping up pregnant.
ANYWAY, I couldn't let that excitement get by without a little note.
Good night for real this time.
Kacy

No comments: