Friday, May 15, 2009

Feelin Good

I didn't like the background! Well, let me take that back. I really like the background, but considering I've used MANY colors in my posts, you can't see a bunch of them. That is frustrating. Maybe one day, I'll have the patience to sit and change the colors to something you can read with a background. I'm thinking if I have that much time, I won't be spending it doing that!!!
Let me say that I felt GREAT today. I JUMPED out of bed this morning with NO pain. I even slept on my stomach last night for the first time in over 9 months. That's how I used to always sleep. Now, I just don't sleep much and when I do, I am so stiff. Anyway, this morning, NO TROUBLE. My back did not hurt. I didn't even limp when I got out of bed. I got up and went straight for the shower. I was at my Grandmothers at 10 minutes until 8!!
Her doctors visit went really well. They told her to take an aspirin everyday and fish oil twice a day. She got herself all stressed out for no real reason. That's not to say everything is GREAT. She is 74 and her heart is starting to show some wear and tear. She is going to meet with a nutritionist on Monday for some dietary advice and they are just going to keep a closer watch on her from here on out. She was extremely relieved and so was I. I wish I had words to describe my relationship with my grandmother. I don't, trust me I've tried and it's something I've spent a lot of time thinking about. RESPECT.
I'm still dealing with the roids pretty well. I just took today off work, just in case, but so far so good. I haven't even told anyone or anything to jump up my ass!! I spent the whole day at the school with the kiddos! Tonight was Celebration Night and Jeff and I worked with the PTO. It went really well. Now it is 10:15 and I have 6 little girls in the pool. Dalt went to bed. He said he had had enough. OH LAWD!! I had a "run in" with the "girlie friend" at school today. It did NOT go well. Let's just say, we don't have a girlfriend anymore. I'll elaborate tomorrow for you. I'm exhausted and I've got eyes frequently reading over my shoulder at the moment.
Have a great weekend. I've got a BIG one planned.
Peace,
Kacy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo glad you woke up to feeling good, its about damn time isn't it?! Sounds like you had a great day, evening. I love sending time with my kids at school functions. OH how I can't wait to hear about the gf....or former gf as she is. I am laughing my ass off thinking of you having some words with her....can't wait to hear it.
Glad to hear that grandma's appt went well. I am very close to my gma too and can't imagine anything happening to her so I get your feelings.
Can I come over for a swim?? I miss my pool!