Thursday, June 12, 2008

WOW

Check out my hot little stud....in the middle of his fine dinner of Taquito's and Cheese Dip.He was less than trilled to learn that I wanted pictures of those BIG BROWN EYES tonight!!!! He is the sweetest little boy. He is so caring and so tender hearted. I snuck this one before he caught on and then he started posing....

I quit after that. I wasn't wanting posed pictures tonight. Savannah and Katie were in the pool and they are camera hogs, so tonight it was just my Dalton.

I went to the doctor today to find out that even though I think I'm losing my mind, I am actually perfectly normal. (Well, in this case anyway.) I have been so overwhelmed lately and exhausted feeling and short tempered and just really tense. Apparently, most women feel this way somewhere along the way. The doctor says I have what is normally called generalized anxiety but he likes to call "hurried woman syndrome". He told me to sit still for a minute and think about all of the things I do in a day.....HA! I almost told him I didn't have time; ) He said, think about it for a minute. When your mom was your age you had one phone in the house and it was attached to the kitchen wall. You had three channels on television and the Internet didn't exist.....I started to see his point. I am a "hurried woman". And, there isn't anything I can do to change it. It is the world I live in, so I have to figure out how to deal with it. Honestly, just having a little perspective on the situation helped and to know that I'm not crazy and what I feel is normal meant a lot. Thanks Doc for the talk. I needed it.

I'm outta here. The chitlins are in the pool and I'm going to join them!! Screw this "hurried" mess! Hug on your babies and share that love.

Cya,

Kacy



No comments: