Saturday, June 21, 2008

FRIDAY? OR IS SATURDAY?

Wow, sometimes time flies. It is early Saturday a.m. I just finished studying. I started about 8 Friday night after working all day. I made some pretty good progress, but still have more to do over the weekend. I am preparing for my Series 63 exam which is the Uniform Securities State Law Exam. It is a requirement within the first two years of being an Allstate Agent. My two year anniversary is September 1. I've GOT to pass this test. I'm scheduled to take it Monday at 3:30. I've been studying some all week, but really got back into it tonight.
Jeff and the kids went to see Kung Fu Panda tonight. Jeff and Dalton liked it, but SavyG said she didn't really care for it.
BUG moved to the farm Wednesday night. We went to visit last night and he really seemed to like it there. He is now with 5 other goats. They wormed him when he got there and are taking good care of him. I'm sure we will go visit again this weekend.
Next weekend we are heading to West Monroe for the big Shake 4 Jake event. I can't wait!! I am so excited about going to see everyone I miss so much and share in such a wonderful event. I was so sad when I had to miss it last year. We are all looking forward to going.
I'm tired, Izzy is laying on my feet and Jeff is sawing some serious logs. I think it's good night for me. I'm looking forward to lots of sun, fun and studying this weekend. Hope you have a good one.
Hug those sweet babies and share your love.
Cya,
Kacy

No comments: