Friday, July 10, 2009

Transformers

Are you in the "know" on all of your Transformer language?


I was introduced to that world today. I was a virgin to the world of Transformers. Well, except for that brief period when McDonalds gave them away in all of their Happy Meals. I think Dalton was about 3 1/2 and they frustrated the heck out of him! I used to have to work them for him EVERYtime he wanted to change them up. Even then, I didn't know what their names were and certainly not that a whole world existed. I learned all about Optimus Prime and Autobots and Decepticons today. NOT my kind of movie!! But, I enjoyed spending time with Dalton and I enjoyed watching him get so excited and into the movie he was shaking in his seat. That part was awesome. I'll admit, if weren't for the brief appearances by Josh Duhamel, I don't know if I could have sat there.

I swear, every time they flashed him up on the screen they piped his cologne into the theater. I almost slid out of my seat. Ha, Yep, I'd do him! I could be his Industrial Size Fergie!!! Look, a girl's gotta have dreams. Anyway, pretty good movie. There was some pretty tough language, and it definitely isn't for the little ones (too much violence) but it was good.

So, I need to be up packing or over at the other house painting and instead I'm piled up in my bed with my computer watching reruns. I am not feeling so hot tonight. SOON, I will feel better. I know it.

Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! Try to stay KEWL.

Peace Out,

Kacy

No comments: