Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm trying. I'm doing the work, I promise I am, but I'm struggling here. I feel more like.....

I mentioned some side effects the other day. HUMM, now they are a little worse. I was looking forward to feeling better "soon" but I guess sometimes you have to feel worse to feel better. I got slammed back into the bed today. We started painting at the new house today. Well, I gave it my best shot anyway. Yesterday, I took my MTX after having my Enbrel on Tuesday. WHEW, that didn't go so well. Last night or sometime in the wee hours of the morning, I got really sick at my stomach and starting running a fever. This morning I got up and we went to get paint and headed out to the new house. When we got there, we were a little shocked to find out the seller had the utilities turned off. That is NO GOOD. Note: If you are ever selling a house, DO NOT have the utilities cut off prior to closing. The appraisal is to be done on Monday and it can't happen without power. Not to mention, if your buyers are taking care of extensive repairs at their own expense, it makes for some pretty crappy work conditions with NO AIR. We got both of the kids rooms painted and then I started throwing up. TIME TO GO HOME. I slept all afternoon and seem to be feeling a little better tonight. We'll be back at it tomorrow.

I'm either turning into a porcupine or I just pulled a splinter out of the top of my head. I honestly don't know what that was, but it was a little freaky.

Pray for cool weather in the morning. We need it.

Peace,

Kacy

No comments: