Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I AM A "CLAYMATE"!

Yep, It's Official. It's been official. I just didn't know no one realized it until TODAY.

I LOVE CLAY AIKEN.

I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL.

I even have the TShirt from the concert I went to. I wonder how many people can say that. Ashley, I told you I loved Clay. I guess you believe me now, and yes, I'm still going to wear the TShirt at Thanksgiving. Ha, it's your problem you are related to me!

If I still had a uterus, I would have had that baby for him! That boy has some pipes!


Ok, now that I got that out of my system let me back up and just SHOW you what I woke up to this morning. Our whole house has 10 foot ceilings with recessed lighting in each room. Some rooms have fixtures too, but we put recessed lighting everywhere. In most rooms, we have lamps we use or we only use certain lights at a time. We rarely use the overhead recessed lighting in our bedroom. Today the kids had Holiday pictures at school, so they came in bright and early and turned on the lights so I could help them get ready and oh my God.....COBWEBS!


Yep, this is where it all takes place.

Sleeping that is. Get your head out of the gutter. After 21 years (yes, I typed that right) of dating/marriage, two kids, hysterectomy, countless pounds and a lot of hair, we prefer to just sleep. And no, since I try to just keep it real, I didn't bother to make the bed up for you.


Alright now, this was the view I woke up to this morning.

I realized that I apparently need to look up when I'm cleaning house. I guess little spiders have been up there working all night long over my head while I sleep. YUCK. And I would have claimed to have had a clean house. They are everywhere.

Have you ever seen the movie "Drop Dead Fred"? "Look, cobwebs!" That was my favorite line of the whole movie.

Oh, I also got cussed this morning because mom went and got her haircut by herself yesterday and she didn't like it when she got up this morning. Cobwebs and cussing....what a great start. It got better though.

My huge hunk of burning love in his camo jammies had a fire going for me when I got home from work today. We are laying here watching House. I must go. I have children's fingernails to cut and cobwebs to clean.

Ya'll have a great one!

Cya,

Kacy

No comments: