Saturday, July 5, 2008

STILL CATCHING UP

I'm still playing catch up. Please forgive me. I have just been beside myself this past week watching myself move S-L-O-W-L-Y around. I can't really put my finger on it, but trust me, it's really getting annoying. Today, I just decided it was over and I would step back in my body and take back over. I can still tell I'm faking it, but there has been some improvement: ) Am I just nuts or do other people ever do this? Never mind, I already know I am NUTS.
OK, when we left Shake4Jake we headed to the water park in Philadelphia MS. That was our third trip there. WE LOVE IT. When we got there, Dalton said, "I don't feel so good." He and I jumped out of the truck and he threw his breakfast up all over both of us. Unfortunately, he had a lot of milk for breakfast that morning. YUM YUM. After that, he was fine! We partied like Rock Stars the rest of the day. They kicked us out at 6 when the park closed.

Fun times were had by all!! Check out the Acree Family Abs!!! We like livin' THICK. HA! (Now, that's what I call brave. This is the first step to admission that you don't have the perfect body anymore....posting your picture on your blog) At least I still have a sense of humor.

Well, tomorrow we are driving to Henderson TN to drop Dalton off at Freed Hardeman for the week for camp. Dalton is excited and I'm about to FREAK OUT. In true Kacy fashion, I guess I'll get up tomorrow and head to Henderson and just act like everything is normal. I don't know how else to do it. I don't guess diving into bed and hiding under the covers will keep my little boy from growing up. Why are mom's so protective of their little boys? If Savannah was going, I wouldn't be worried one bit. I'd be helping her pack her stuff and drop her off. I'd miss her just the same, but I wouldn't be "worried". Instead, I'm packing Dalton's stuff and if there were any way possible I could get out of this I would. I'm gonna be worried sick and miss him terribly.

Stella has a really bad cough. I'm getting worried about her. Even her bark is hoarse. Yesterday, (I didn't take a single picture on the 4th of July. I told you I haven't been myself) Mallory was walking around with a chicken leg and then nobody could find it. I'm thinking Stella ate it and I've always been told that dogs shouldn't eat chicken bones because they splinter. Humm, I guess we'll just keep a watch on that little situation.

Mom is in St. Louis visiting with her friend Patty. I think she's coming home Tuesday. She left early this a.m. We are all huddled up here doing laundry and watching NASCAR. Just the way this mom likes it.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hug your babies and share your love.

Cya,

Kacy

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love your new profile picture. I feel your pain about letting Dalton go away for a week. You will survive though.

Sorry you are in a "funk" right now. You know that if you need to talk, I am here. I'll be glad to email you my phone #.

Love ya girl!