Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Who are You? Who? Who? (Think CSI)

OK, cats! I'm wiped out! I finally figured out how to make a page on Facebook for my agency!! I realize that most of you have probably done this before, but NOT me. To say I am not very technologically inclined would be a severe understatement. Jeff got me a "smart"phone for Christmas and I still don't know how to use it. I can't even manage to answer a phone call about 3 out of 5 times that it rings. I absolutely can't do call waiting, but I am getting better at texting. It took me all night to figure this out, but it's done and I think I even put a link on the blog, if it works. I still can't figure out how to make my blog feed to my Facebook page, hummm....maybe another night.

I'm gonna keep this short tonight, but I have a question. I installed this Feedjit thing on here because I saw it on someone else's blog and thought it was pretty neat. Actually they had a map of the USA on there with dots on it where people had visited from. I didn't end up with that, but instead got a feed of where folks were from. I know I have many more readers than are actual "followers" and that is fine....TRUST ME...I like anonymity (I'm gonna FALL OUT. I spelled that right on the first try). BUT, some of these places I have never even heard of and others I don't even know folks that live in these places. Please leave me a note and introduce yourself, PLEASE! I don't expect comments ever. I honestly don't even write for you...this is a journal for myself and my family and most of the time it just turns out to be a bit comical. I give Jeff and these crazy kids all of the glory for that. Now who lives in Mount Juliet, TN because you seem to be a regular. I don't even know where Rochester MI is and I know I don't send you a Christmas card???? How did you end up reading about my family? I do know where Boliver TN is but I didn't know I knew anyone there either. And what about Seymour WI and New Baltimore MI and Osseo Minnesota? Come on guys....introduce yourselves, I promise I don't bite!! I'm a germophobe.

Ya'll have a good night, you lurkers, you!

SHINE,
Kacy

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Hi Kacy! I will be the first to introduce myself! My name is Suzi and I am your New Baltimore Mi "lurker"...lol! I found your blog from MoJoy; I followed Mo's precious nephew Jake's journey and long story short, I found you from comments and pic's Mo had shown of the St. Jude marathon! I read several blogs but don't have one of my own. I am so drawn to your blog because you have an amazing way of trying to find humor in even the tough things you are going through (RA)! I am inspired by you and your zest for life and love when you show your latest craft/decorating project...you really have a talent! I have been married to my husband Scott for 18 years and have a 16 yr old daughter and a 13 year old son and when I read your stories about your kids, I just crack up, especially about your sons lack of hygiene...totally reminds me of my son!! Even at 13 I still fight with him to shower...lol! Well before this comment can be turned into a book I will say bye for now! Thanks for the encouragement to introduce myself! I hope you don't mind if I continue to read and ENJOY your blog! Take Care Kacy! Suzi...your New Baltimore Mi "lurker"...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kacy. I am Kim from Spring Lake Park, MN. I found you through Mo and Jessie's blogs. I followed Jake's Journey. I enjoy reading your blog (lurking) you make me laugh

Anonymous said...

You trip me out!!!lol.......How do you get one of those thingys? i want one!

Renee said...

I'm Renee from South Louisiana. I'm commented a few times before. I read regularly. I think I found you thru Mo's blog.