Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quick to the Point To the Point Note Taken

Court sucked and we didn't get out of there until almost 3. It's all good though. I firmly believe that ALL things happen for a reason and I am at total peace about whatever comes of this fiasco. We return to court on the 17th. I'm too tired to elaborate tonight. Maybe later, or just maybe not.

It's 10:20 and I haven't set down yet today (well, since I got home. I sat on this big butt ALL day on a hard pew in court. They really need me to make them some cushions.) I am literally standing at my kitchen counter typing this now. I have a house FULL of kids spending the night and I am going straight to my bedroom and climbing in bed with about 3 inches of reading material on Enbrel. My FedEx informational packet arrived today about the new drug that is supposed to make it ALL BETTER. (Can you read sarcasm?) HA.

Peace Out,
Kacy

No comments: