Friday, August 22, 2008

HELP O YE CREATIVE ONES!!

No time to blog...need to be studying but instead I cleaned out my children's rooms today and now I need help. (Sorry no blogs this week...still recovering from my "schizoembolism" and been out of town.)
OK, back to the matter at hand.
I found Savannah's first pair and her second pair of ballerina slippers today in her room and her first tutu. I had saved all of that stuff along with all of her monogrammed burp cloths:). Anyway, I was walking around holding those slippers in my hand with tears running down my face like a fool when I realized that I should be able to "display" them in some way. NOW, I need help. I lack the creativity that so many of you have. These would be precious in her room some way some how and I would love any ideas you have. I have pictures of her first recital where she is wearing these things. By the way, she had just turned 3 at the time....she'll be 9 in about two weeks and can wear my clothes.
Tomorrow is my test AND HeavyD's birthday party. His foot is a mess, I haven't EVEN shared that yet, but I'll try to catch up Sunday.
Give me some ideas on the slippers please!!!! I have your phone numbers, don't make me use them.
Hug your babies, their slippers won't fit for long.
Cya,
Kacy

2 comments:

Tivagar Polanippan said...

http://tivagar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

maybe you could have them bronzed or framed along w/picture (you have already) and the tutu!!!!