Sunday, August 24, 2008

HEAVY D'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

THE BIG 10

Who remembers turning the big ONE O? I remember it like it was yesterday...if only it were. Dalton had a rough birthday. He tore his foot up pretty good in football practice. I was in Nashville and got the call and did everything possible to keep from losing my mind and driving home. I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned what a wonderful father to these kiddos I married. I couldn't have dreamt of having a better dad for my children, but when it comes to injuries, he doesn't do so well and always down plays the situation. So when he was telling me something was wrong, I knew it was not good. I managed to keep myself in Nashville after talking to Dalton and he quit crying. Now he is proud of the "battle" injury and wears his war bandages with pride. He got to go to dinner that night (very late) with his MeMe and Aunt Krystle and really had a good time. Yesterday was the party!!!! Swimming and Slumber of course, what else do you do at 10?

Is that intense or what? Looks like a good time to me.

Dalton had a great time. We all did. Tons of kids splashing around and no serious injuries. What more can you ask for?

This is my Gorgeous Grandmother. She's getting ready for her annual trip to Florida in a couple of weeks. I hope I look this good at her age. She's a trooper.

Mallory cut her eye teeth this week and never even complained.

Baby Sister, Georgia, however, would just prefer that you not speak to her.

Wow, picture overload, but sometimes a smile is worth a thousand words, especially the smile on a child's face. It's one of the many things I'm thankful for.

Another cousin's baby shower is this afternoon so I'm sure I'll have some more pics coming at you soon. Not to mention, I can breathe. NO MORE STUDYING!

Cya,

Kacy

No comments: