Thursday, August 7, 2008

A DAY OFF

I took the day off. I haven't felt well all week and today I just couldn't drag myself to work. I got up and tried and finally about lunch time, I quit trying. I took some Excedrin this afternoon about 3 and started feeling a little better. Then I read the bottle to see what was in it and it has Tylenol, Aspirin and Caffeine in it. No wonder I feel better.


Mallory and Georgia were here today and gave me an opportunity to try out the ole camera some more.

Who doesn't love sweet cheeks with chocolate chips on them? Look at the eyes on these babies. I feel sorry for my brother. I hope he has a big gun! These are going to be two hot babes! : )
That's it for me. I just had to brag on my beautiful nieces! The kids had a great first day of school and SavyG is at soccer practice right now.
Hug your babies and share your love.
Cya,
Kacy

No comments: