Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Survivor

I have survived the roller coaster of this past week.  I made it through the Space Center and both a 4th Grade Class Picnic and a 5th Grade one.  My baby boy graduated and I didn't even snort during the ceremony.  (I did it privately in my car the day before...I broke into the full on "ugly cry".)  I am now the proud mama of a middle school boy!  and just for good measure...I completely rearranged my den tonight.  (I tend to do things like that in moments of extreme stress.)

I think, now that all of the festivities are over, I can find my routine again.  I have a lot of fun things to share (or document for myself, at least).  My mom let me know this morning when she saw Haleigh, that I never shared pictures of her from the actual pageant....WHERE HAVE I BEEN??  I promise, we'll get to it.  It's back to work for me tomorrow and I am honestly happy about it.  I miss the routine (and the "quiet" time).

BRING ON THE SUMMER!

Shine.
kacy

No comments: