Sunday, May 2, 2010

RETURN

I am in over achiever mode tonight. I cooked dinner for not only tonight, but several other nights this week. I even packed a bag to go to the gym in the morning. Since I was doing all of these things I NEVER do, I decided I should update the ole blog, too.

Dear Blog, I have really been missing you...When Savannah was playing soccer 6 days a week, I was having trouble getting anything for myself done. I miss my photo journal here. Facebook has kept me pretty well documented, but it's not the same.

I have a lot to share...Savannah's first soccer tournament, Dalton's Taekwondo Testing and Inauguration onto the "Extreme Team" (exhibition team), TALLADEGA and two weekends of severe weather. We will take it one day at a time and see where we get. I'm back and I'm committed. I'm also curious to see what I can do from my phone. That thing is getting more and more addictive for me. I'd have no idea where I need to be without it.

The real laugh for tomorrow may just turn out to be this trip to the gym. I'm all packed up and ready to go. I can't fit it in at night so I've GOT to go in the a.m. Jeff made it sound so simple until we got into actually packing what I would need to get ready at the gym....NOT SO SIMPLE. Gonna be a busy day at work tomorrow. The tornado sirens went off 6 times yesterday!! Last weekend all of the damage was from hail...this weekend I'm expecting wind and rain damage. Say a prayer for those who are struggling right now.

I'll pick a spot and start getting caught up tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything you want to see first!

PEACE,
K

No comments: