Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things that make you go HUMMM.....

WELL, still no real answers which is a little frustrating but good news just the same. They didn't rule out anything autoimmune today, but they couldn't be definitive either. I've been seeing the nurse practitioner and next week I will go back and see my doctor. In the meantime, I am to take a low dose steroid and try to get rid of some of this inflammation. She still says she thinks it could be viral so I am to take this for the next week. They xrayed my shoulder and couldn't see anything but the knot there concerned her. She wants to see what happens with steroids and then said Dr. Campbell would probably send me for an MRI. While I'm glad they didn't tell me it was "something", not knowing what it is is also hard. I just feel like crap to put it quite frankly. My hands hurt and don't even look like mine and the thought of putting shoes on makes tears come to my eyes. Last night, I couldn't clap my hands at my daughters soccer game. I just want it to go away.
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. You have no idea how much that means to me. I don't feel like myself, but the show must go on.
SavyG's team lost last night 0 -2. It was a good game though considering it was the first one. The girls played hard and Savy took the only shot of the game but missed. My camera died in the first 45 seconds of play. It's charging tonight. I'll get my act back together, I promise and have some pictures soon. I'm still working hard to not be afraid of my camera. I purposefully leave it sitting around now....stupid I know, but just part of me.
Have a great rest of the week. Dalton goes back to the doctor tomorrow for his foot. Keep your fingers crossed for him. I'm afraid he's going to get a real cast. They will have to give him a tranquilizer.
Cya,
Kacy

No comments: