Wednesday, September 7, 2011

T-I-R-E-D

Ok Gang.  It has been a LONG day. 
I started off by dern near flunking my first ever nursing test.  I didn't flunk it, but I got about as close to close can be, especially considering "flunking" in nursing school is a normal HIGH C.  So after I regrouped and sat through a Nutrition lecture, I came home and did what most normal people would do.  I moved the dining room table to the center of the living room so I had more room to study and could still be in the center of things going on in my house.
Yep, right up in the middle of the den.  Isn't that what you would have done??

Then, I wrote two papers, took Dalton to Taekwondo, came home and watched a little over an hour of videos on interesting topics like this one....
Good stuff...NOT.  Poor men.

Dalton has a Taekwondo testing tomorrow night.  If I'm not mistaken, this is for his RED BELT which will officially make him a board breaker.  I'm so proud of him.  Blue (have I mentioned that is the name my child has officially declared for herself now??) has a soccer game tomorrow night.  I think I have testing duty. 

One last important happening today....After nearly flunking my test today with a C, I decided I needed a large Diet Coke from Sonic (that's normal isn't it??).  While I was waiting on my Coke, two young girls pulled up to the bay next to me to get them a Diet Coke, too.  The only difference, they were on HORSES.  Only in Mississippi. 

Y'all have a good night and pray for my C making self.
Kacy

1 comment:

Pam Briscoe said...

OMG- is that south beach tow on the TV in the background? We love that show!