Sunday, September 11, 2011

Same Ole Same Ole

I wish I could say my scenery has changed from my last post, but unfortunately, IT HASN'T.  Jeff did buy me a new table/desk this weekend.  He is supposed to pick it up tomorrow.  He says the dining room table just isn't going to cut it.  I kind of agree, but didn't realize I had the liberty to just purchase new furniture.
I guess he REALLY hates the table in here.  I have been planted in this chair ALL weekend long.  Unfortunately, I think I will be planted here for the next year and a half :)  I even gave up my farm on Farmville....now THAT is serious stuff.

I had my first Nursing School nightmare last night.  I spent most of the day yesterday doing my Clinical Orientation paperwork.  Last night, I did my site specific orientation.  I'm going to be working on an Oncology/Orthopedic floor.  That really got my brain going and I woke up in a cold sweat sometime early this morning terrified because I didn't know how to handle a situation.  Of course, as soon as I woke up, I couldn't remember what the situation was.  Unfortunately, I think there will be many situations I don't know how to handle.  Thank goodness for school :)

2 bits of EXCITING news....
If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know my best friend's daughter Haleigh competes in pageants from time to time.  Not very often, but occasionally.  WELL, Miss Priss took her first title last night.
Meet the new Teen Miss Desoto County!!  Woot Woot!!  We love you Haleigh Ash!!  You were
AHHH-MAZING!!!

Second,
I AM LEAVING FOR WEST MONROE, LA ON FRIDAY FOR THE FIRST EVER
MOZART RETREAT!!!!!!!!!
Everybody knows Mo, right??
If not, go here.  She is Angel Jake's Aunt and the bombdiggity on all things creative.  I'm going to absorb some of that creativity and just have an enjoyable weekend with other women (who I don't know) and CHILL doing things I love to do.  Thank you Jeff and Dalton and Savannah for giving me this time.  Last I heard, she still has one opening.  I'm already driving if somebody wants to board the bus, let me know.

I'm off to study for my second Medical Terminology Test for tomorrow.  Pray for my kids, too.  We are doing a test run on the bus tomorrow afternoon.

Kacy

No comments: