Friday, September 9, 2011

HOT Friday NIght

Don't be Hatin'!!
I know you want to put on your favorite striped PJ's and then add your favorite hot pink peep toe ballet flats just to feel sexy and sit at your dining room table in the middle of your den (that your husband is STILL griping about) and study all night.  I'm sorry we can't all be as lucky as I am.... 
OH HOW I CRACK MYSELF UP.
It appears that I may be spending many more Friday nights like this over the next couple of years.  To make it even better, Stella (the dog) is laying under my chair and she has a major case of gas.  PERFECT.

Today, I spent my day off from school, at school, practicing catheterizing a mannequin for 3 and a half hours.  Then I got to go to a friend's house for a Cabi party.  It was my first experience and I'm pretty sure I'm hooked.  LOVED IT.

Then I finally picked out the shingles for the roof.  (Maybe public humiliation really works.)
Looks like I will be sitting in this very chair, at this very table, all weekend.  Not much to report on, other than HOMEWORK.  If something exciting comes up, I'll holla.

Cya,
Kacy

No comments: