Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break!!

Welcome to our home away from home for the next few days.  I mean, after all, IT IS SPRING BREAK!! 
What's better than going 30 minutes down the road and checking in some place where they clean up after you, serve you dinner in your room and, oh yeah, have a swimming pool?  NOTHING if you ask my kids.  I was up for a little something more this year, but considering we all got REALLY sick this week, this will do JUST FINE!!  and even better if you ask JEFF...IT'S PRACTICALLY FREE!!
Dalton IMMEDIATELY found the remote.  Luckily, we brought his laptop and Jeff just set him up on Netflix...have at it my little grasshopper.
I'm about to chug from the Nyquil bottle and pray I never have to relive today.  I'll keep you posted on the fun this mini vacay or should we call it a "staycay" has to offer.
kacy

No comments: