Thursday, March 17, 2011

How do YOU keep kids from killing each other??

I'd like to go on record here and officially say that from this point forward, I want adjoining rooms with these monsters!!  A hotel room is NOT the funnest place to be cooped up with two EXHAUSTED pre-teens in a hotel that doesn't even have Pay Per View!! 
WHAT KIND OF HOTEL DOES NOT HAVE PAY PER VIEW??? 
We can't agree on anything to watch.
We had a blast today at the Aquatic Center.  I didn't take my camera because I actually got in the pool.  I apologize to all of those that had to endure me in my bathing suit today :)  Now we are all tired and stuffed and in bed and fighting over what to watch....  I think the only way to solve this is to give one of them the computer.  SO, I'm out for the night.  Heading back home tomorrow.
kacy

No comments: