Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh My Goodness! I worked ALL day today. That felt sort of strange. These crazy weeks with Holidays in the middle of them really throw me for a loop.
Once again, we are all piled up in the den with a fire and Jeff and the kids are in the floor playing Texas Hold 'Em. I'm exhausted. I think it's gonna be an early night for me. Can you believe I had a day without anything major exciting happening? The kids spent the day with Mom and are going to again tomorrow. I'm going to work in the morning, but hope to be out of there a little early. It's time to get the tree down and the Christmas decorations back in the attic. This year, I'm going to put the tree in the attic and even write myself a note and put it in a special place so I can't forget where it is. That just means I'll forget where all of it is and next year I will be haphazard with my tree again. Maybe sometime in 2011 I'll find the note. HA.

I didn't watch The Dark Knight last night. I just couldn't get into it. Jeff says I have to stay up tonight to watch the Memphis game. Pretty soon, he'll be talking to my eyelids.
I've got a lot of interesting things going on at work. I have a lot of decisions to make and haven't sat down to face them all just yet. Jeff and I need to do a little more talking about it and I'll get it all wrapped up. I hate feeling in LIMBO. Hopefully, soon, I can talk about all of it and have it all resolved. The economy stinks! I hate feeling it like I do. I think the worst is yet to come. A crystal ball sure would come in handy right now. Anybody got one?

I found my pictures of the kids the day they got out of school for Christmas.

That's Dalton and Miss Farris. She will be a Mrs. soon. She actually got engaged in her classroom the day I took this picture. Dalton said it was very sweet. All of the kids gave her a rose. Her fiance went to great lengths to get it all set up and apparently got down on one knee in the classroom in front of all the kids. Dalton said it was the most romantic thing that ever happened at that school. (I wonder what he knows about that.)

Savannah had a "Despereaux" party. She was the princess in the story. It was cute.

That's Savannah's teacher Miss Campbell. She said she's going to stay a Miss. I think SavyG had a chicken nugget in her hand. That's my baby girl.

My mother is telling me I HAVE to put a ponytail in Stella's hair, so I guess I better go. You do realize that is a priority. Actually, she really needs it. Mom was nice enough to sit down and brush her. She played in the rain last week and was a total wreck. She looks MUCH better. Thanks Mom. I'll put her ponytail in. Whoa, MOM is actually trying to do it. I've really got to go now. Stella looks like a unicorn.
Have a great night and hug your babies.
Cya,
Kacy

No comments: