Saturday, December 27, 2008

ASHLEY ASHLEY ASHLEY

Ok. Ashley wins the prank war for sure, but I'm not ready to stop. Now that Christmas is behind us, I think I can come up with some spare time to create more prank ideas. Let me share some of Christmas at my Grandmothers.

It was so great to have kids everywhere. We went through a time where there were no kids and then it was only mine for years. Now, we are busting at the seams with babies. These are all of my Grandmothers Great Grandchildren.

That's Rhett, Nash, SavyG, Mallory, Dalton, Georgia, Ty and Judd. Mallory wasn't too happy about getting her picture made. Actually, the problem was being on the couch with all of those other kids. She got over it though. Aren't they too cute? It was also Baby Georgia's first birthday. Well, it was 2 days after her birthday, but we celebrated a little bit.
We didn't have candles so we had to make due with what we could find. I don't think she really cared. She just wanted to grab it anyway.
Ashley and my kiddos.
Rhett is just too cute!
This is Judd Man. He is so sweet. Check out those RED curls.

Somebody gave Rhett and Nash their own bags of little marshmallows for Christmas. I can't imagine who would do something like that but they sure were a hit. I know Ashley and Shane really appreciated that. HA.

Ashley gave me a gift for Christmas. It made me laugh so hard my stomach hurt. Jeff was taking pictures the whole time.

I made her a scrapbook of pictures of her boys I have taken over the past year. She made me a book, too. Let me show you what she did.

I still laugh every time I think about it!

Cya,

Kacy

No comments: