Thursday, August 20, 2009

MOVED IN!! UNDER BOXES!!

We are STILL alive! We have officially moved, but we are buried in boxes and of course it takes ATT MANY days to get out and hook up internet in the country.
LOTS, of new experiences we aren't used to like Septic Tanks and Ticks, and NO doggy door (YET), just to name a few. When you throw in that the washing machine won't work after being moved and yesterday was Dalon's 11th Birthday it really gets hairy, but we are handling it well.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALTON!! WE LOVE YOU!
Hang with us, we'll get back to normal soon.

Peace,
Kacy

7 comments:

Ashley said...

You will never be normal--another reason I love u so much--Rhett did much better at soccer today-It must have been all the O'Charley rolls-we are buying a tent for your backyard--thats right=Rhett wants to go camping at his aunt kacy's-much easier than buying a sheep--love Ya!

RADstitches said...

Hang in there woman! This to shall pass... hopefully quick so you don't pull someones hair out! Happy bd Dalton! I took my Dalton to her 1st day of K on Wed... just ripped my little heart out girl!!!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend... unpacking I am sure!

Anonymous said...

I was about to send the troops out to find you..i was getting worried lol. Sounds like you are definatly busy, hope things die down a bit. Happy Birthday Dalton

KKGrimmer said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new house! I hope your still not under boxes!

RADstitches said...

KNOCK, KNOCK!!! HELLOOOOOOOO!?!?!? Any body home? Are you OK????

Dawn said...

Kacy - where are you???? How is the new house coming along? How are you feeling? We miss you...need an update.

RADstitches said...

I kinda feel like I should hunt down your telle and holler at ya! What the heck at you doing woman... just let us know you are ok!!!!